[blparent] the meaning of no

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 1 21:57:58 UTC 2012

I disagree I see nothing wrong with putting the child in the crib or bouncer
after she has been told no several times you have to start as early as you
can no she may not fully understand but by the time she does the behavior
will have stopped because of the conditioning.  Other countries start
punishing children early and they have very well behaved children at least
in my experiences.  Just so you know you will hear all kind of things on
this list some will think it is wrong others will be like me and be ok with
it, but when it is all said and done at the end of the day you need to do
what you feel will work for you as a parent.  The fact that you and her
father are in agreement will help as well because they learn early how to
get what they want from each parent.