[blparent] the meaning of no

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 14:18:51 UTC 2012

Just keep telling her no, she understands, she just doesn't want to listen.
I always gave my kids a little swat on the bottom *kinda like the loud
noise, they don't like it and then no sunk in.  I understand now that I'm a
horrible parent in most of your eyes and don't advocate for or against
spanking, it's through a diaper and certainly doesn't hurt them just gets
their attention.  But if you don't believe in spanking redirrecting is about
all you can do at this age or blocking them off from the dangerous things.