[blparent] Diffusing Temper Tantrums (Part of Whose rulesshouldtake precedence?)

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Sep 4 23:48:24 UTC 2012

Wow. Being forced to eat in that manner is truely harsh. Child services
would have probably been all over that kind of thing today. I can't
believe the vision teacher implemented that sort of thing. I've never
heard of a parent forcing their kid to eat twinkies...That's not all
right by any means. Sorry you had to go through all that--I can't even
begin to imagine those kind of food battles, not to mention at home.
Bernadetta