[blparent] interesting book

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:13:26 UTC 2012

It is NLS online, and if you get NLS books you can download them and listen
to them on the digital player. If you google bard log in you will get your
states page and how to sign up.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!