[blparent] to gabe, was Whose rules should take precedence?

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sat Sep 8 00:04:05 UTC 2012

Gabe,
I know this may be off topic, but for a guy who judges so many people
so often, who claims to be so smart and confident and seems to know so
much, you sure can't spell worth crap. I'm saying this because if you
are going to insist on bullying people and adding in your own two cents
everywhere regarding people's situations, maybe you should at least
spell check your messages so there's a little more credibility to all
that you say. Just a friendly little piece of advice.
HTH

Bernadetta