[blparent] Diaper Rash

Jolynn Turpin linnie1516 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 03:58:38 UTC 2012

Hi
  I am sorry if this is a stupid question but I am just not really
sure how it all works :)  I am watching my sisters baby for a while
and she is about 3 months old.  My sister tells me she is prone to
diaper rash so I need to be on the lookout for it.  I am just not sure
how as a blind person would you spot diaper rash.  Is there a
difference in skin texture or does someone just put rash cream on
periodically just to be sure there is nothing.  Anyways thanks for the
help and sorry if this has been gone over in the past.  I am new to
this:)