[blparent] Baby P arrived

Kevin Athey familyathey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 02:02:03 UTC 2012

Bridgit,
I've been thinking about you and wondering if the baby had come yet. I
follow your blog and hadn't seen anything in a while. Congratulations
on your sweet little one.
I know what it is like living at the hospital. Both of my boys were in
the nicu for the exact same reason as your little one. It is a tough
road sometimes but I've found the nicu nurses are the best and if he
has to have someones care besides your own you couldn't ask for better
people to help him get better.
Again congratulations and good luck!!! Let us know how you all are
doing when you have the chance.

Kathy