[blparent] Baby P has arrived

Agnes Steinhoff amorawska at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 04:05:45 UTC 2012

hi Bridgit:

I am really happy to hear that your little one is pulling through.  He
certainly is a little blessing and in no time, I am sure that he will
continue to improve and become a healthy land a strong little bundle of joy.
This is great news and keep us updated on how your little one is doing.
Sounds like things are looking up.  He sounds so cute and very sweet.  I
pray that he gets better soon.

Agnes