[blparent] Update

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Sat Sep 15 16:17:19 UTC 2012

Hi Parents,
A few little updates. My boyfriend and I each have lawyeres now in our
fight To get our daughter back. It took almost a year for us to get
lawyers because the Legitsure in the state of New Hampshire had changed
the law that allowed the judges to appoint lawyers in family court
cases for people that couldn't afford them. We tried going through
Legal Aid in New Hamshire and that didn't work because even the low
cost program they have isn't affordable for us.  We just barely got our
lawyers in fact the other day was the first time we had them in court.
We got a time to work on our case. I12 month extention so our lawyers
could have more time to work on our case. I also got my Wednesday time
back I just don't know when it's going to start.