[blparent] the meaning of no

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Mon Sep 17 10:22:40 UTC 2012

All good points, Erin. Thanks! We've moved into a bigger place now and
we've gotten rid of that monster TV and the stand that the TV was
actually responsible for breaking due to its size, so we don't have to
worry about that anymore. *smiles* We have a smaller TV and an
entertainment center. Kahlan has her own room now and she loves it! I
thought she'd have a night or two of adjustment, but she slept right
through with no problems. She has plenty of room to crawl now and I
think Chris and I will have to think of ways to distract her from
pulling his mouse off the desk. it can't be barricaded the way it's
positioned at the moment. We're hoping once we get new desks for both
of us we can fix that situation, but for now we just keep her away from
it. I'm not as worried about the kitchen anymore because of the way
it's set up. The apartment is wheelchair accessible because it was the
only apartment that was available at the time, so the oven and stove
are separated, there are no cabinets under the sink and everything
dangerous is way out of her reach. We have plenty of storage space now,
so all cleaning supplies and other potential hazzards are either locked
up or out of reach. We're all very happy here!

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."