[blparent] reminder

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Tue Sep 18 21:43:21 UTC 2012

Tomorrow is Wednesday and I am again going to attempt hosting "office hours." This is a simple chat for parents, grandparents or those who may have children they care for or just a place where people can discuss their concerns about parenting as a blind or visually impaired person. Although I teach our three course Parenting series at Hadley, we will not discuss course work. If anyone would be interested in participating, I have requested our chat area from 1 to 1:30 PM Central. If you have a microphone, that works best. If interested, please email me at
sharon at hadley.edu
as we do not publish the log on information.
I think this could be a valuable place for people and hope some will join me tomorrow.
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind