[blparent] Long overdue update and request for help?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Sep 18 23:41:33 UTC 2012

I'm putting my brain on this one, since I live in Colorado.  Maybe there's a
way.  Savannah is sighted, right?  Would you consider in-home care?  Or is
it a preschool you're looking for?

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.