[blparent] Long overdue update and request for help?

Kevin Athey familyathey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:09:34 UTC 2012

Pipi,
Congratulations!!!! I commend you on your choice to recieve training!
It is the best thing you could do for yourself and your daughter. I
know the struggles seem insermountible right now but i'm sure it will
all work out for you. I am also sure that since you will be unemployed
that there are resources in Co that you could recieve while training.
There are in most states that I know of child care assistance, and a
program for single mothers to recieve assistance for day to day costs
which can be used for anything. Please don't be offended, I'm
cauciously assuming that you're a single mom since I've heard no
suggestions of a present father who could watch your daughter.
I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope it all works out!

Kathy