[blparent] playgrounds and climbing structures

Marla Wertman mwertman72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:57:49 UTC 2012

I am not sure how safe it is for the kids to have an adult climbing
around on those things with a cane.This is just an opinion and not
saying anyone is wrong for doing this.  Also I would say that a
structure with a lot of drop offs is not the safest for a child just
learning to walk.

Marla Wertman <mwertman72 at gmail.com>