[blparent] playgrounds and climbing structures

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:50:41 UTC 2012

Hi again everyone,
Just wanted to give a quick update on the play structures. I tried everyone's suggestions and felt much safer and less nervous, so thank you. Melissa, I used your technique of the folded up cane and it works pretty well and the leash was really great. I knew it would be helpful but I really ended up liking the freedom it gave me and Alex. I knew where he was at all times and could feel a lot through the leash that I didn't know I would be able to feel. So thanks to everyone for talking me through this. It's certainly not perfect but I"m not as nervous to take him on these structures and it should only get easier from here. :)
Ronit