[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Sep 23 06:01:14 UTC 2012

Hi.  I think membership stores are the best way to go as well.  My family
has a Sam's Club membership.  I've found that the meat is of a much better
quality there, and lest costly than at stores like Wal-Mart or King
Sooper's.  I like buying canned goods, cereals, and other nonperishable
items in bulk because of the good deals and the convenience.  The best thing
about Diapers.com is the convenience of having your items delivered, and the
shipping is free on orders of $50 or more.  Also, the site is very
accessible for screen readers, and the product descriptions are clear and
thorough.

If your boys need pajamas, check at Costco this time of year.  I've gotten
great deals on winter pajamas every fall since my daughter was born.  The
ones I usually buy are fleece pajamas with feet in them.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.