[blparent] Bringing baby Declan home

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:14:11 UTC 2012

It's a surgically implanted feeding tube that you inject formula into.
This is a last resort, and right now, we're hoping a formula switch and
more time will help resolve the reflux and we won't need this drastic
measure.

Declan gets hungry, wants to eat and will eat a certain amount just
fine, but the reflux causes him pain while eating, so he's not bottle
feeding anywhere near the amount he should be taking in yet. We're
hoping this issue turns around soon so we can go home and go home
without needing the button.

Thanks, everyone, for all the support.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter