[blparent] Searching for accessible, good quality, measuring device

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Sep 24 14:33:23 UTC 2012

If you are comfortable doing this, go on to Facebook and look for moms that donate milk. It is unvalidated meaning that nobody checks to make sure these moms are healthy or that they store the milk properly.
The idea is that these moms have an oversuply and wouldn't give milk to their own babies that was bad.

I think the program is called Eats on Feets.

I haven't heard of anything bad happening to a baby using milk via this source.  If you trust the moms giving the milk, and you want to go this route it's there.