[blparent] talking rectal thermometer

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Mon Sep 24 22:00:54 UTC 2012

Right, especially one who is sick, cranky, squirming, maybe throwing up, and
generally not in the mood to be messed with.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.