[blparent] looking for a diaper bag with this description

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Sep 24 22:15:28 UTC 2012

Bran,
Most diaper bags these days have  separate compartments for wipes, and
a thermal compartment for milk and bottles. I have two--One that seems
a lot like what you described but it doesn't have the wipe compartment
on the bottom, just on the side. I also have a diaper backpack which is
very nice, has a wipe compartment, two thermal milk/bottle
compartments, and even a changing pad. Each of these bags comes with a
few extra excessories.. The thing that you're describing--the mesh
netting for the bottles doesn't seem like it could keep milk cool. The
bottle compartments in both of my diaper bags are lined with this
plastic, crincly sort of lining that keeps the bottles cool.
For a blind person, for convenience sake, I recommend the diaper
bakpack because even though the lunchbox-like bag seems more portable,
it can't be  carried on the back. I forget the brands of either bag,
but I can find out for you if you're interested.

Bernadetta