[blparent] diapers

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Mon Sep 24 22:31:04 UTC 2012

As far as disposable diapers, my favorite are Pampers. I haven't tried
Kirkland so I can't comment on them, but for me, Loves and all the
store brand kind seemed to be way more uncomfortable than Pampers. I
swear by Pampers where disposables are concerned. But I understand that
sometimes, price is what matters more. Even so, Pampers has tons of
coupons which I take great advantage of.
As for diaper sizes, My son was only 4 pounds, thirteen ounces, so the
new born diapers lasted him a while. then he was in ones for quite a
while too. He went into twos at about five or six months, and that's
not to say he didnt' grow much over the last seven months because he
certainly did. It all has to do with how big your baby is at birth. If
you give birth to an eight-pounder than of course new born diapers
won't be used as long as if you have a six-pounder or a baby with an
even lower birthweight. Loves really aren't a good brand though. Most
on here seem to agree with that, from what I've seen. So if you're
going to stock up, do yourself a favor and skip the loves brand. Go
with Huggies or pampers, or the cheaper brands if you find some really
good deals.

Bernadetta