[blparent] diapers

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:16:35 UTC 2012

I've loved the Up&Up which is Target's store brand and other store brands
have proven to work very great as well.  Personally, I've had no trouble
with the luvs brand for my son but the only thing I don't like is that they
crinkle more than other brands when he walks.  Pampers and Huggies are
extremely expensive even with coupons so I only get those if I can get a
decent deal on them at Costco.

Something I've noticed is that different brands have worked well for
different ages depending on my son's wait and shape.  For example, Huggies
were the worse when my son was a new born but they work just fine now that
he's almost 2.  Like some have said, just get a little bit of everything and
see what works best for your baby.

Erin