[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone? (white flag)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Sep 25 07:17:22 UTC 2012

Hi.  Hopefully nobody's going to get upset over all of this.  Everyone does
things differently, and as I said before, everybody has different
priorities.

I think Bernadetta found it disgusting that some people just dumped soiled
diapers into a pail without rinsing them and then threw the whole mess in
the washing machine.  That seems rather gross to me, but that doesn't mean I
think anybody who does cloth diapering is disgusting or unsanitary or
judgmental.  It just means that I was shocked to hear that parents didn't
rinse out the diapers first before washing them in their machines.

As to the newer dishwashers, I plan on doing some research.  I won't buy one
till mine dies, but I'd love to have one that deals with food waste so well.

Peace sign,
Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.