[blparent] Breast milk production treatments

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:19:21 UTC 2012

Phenugreek is another herbal remedy used to increase milk production. I
also ate oatmeal and barley for almost every meal to help. They did put
me on reglan once other remedies were not working. I had previously been
on Reglan to help with acid reflux during my first trimester when the
nausea was severe. It does, however, have some pretty extreme side
affects that you should be aware of, fatigue being the least of them. If
you're producing milk, I would suggest sticking to other methods and
avoiding reglan unless an extreme case like mine where no milk was
producing, and even then, be very aware of the possible side affects.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan