[blparent] talking rectal thermometer

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Tue Sep 25 11:52:08 UTC 2012

Not sure on the exact accuracy of it, but it works and gives you an idea of
what the temp is. That is what they use in the hospitals around here to.
Mostly much better quality then what you can buy at Wal*Mart. In my opinion,
the only reason for a thermometer is to tell a doctor or the nurse the
numbers. You will know when your kid is running a fever.

Michael