[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Rhonda Lewis-Kubehl motherkubehl at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 15:12:17 UTC 2012

When we cloth diapered, we would wash the diaper before tossing it into
the machine.
I didn't want poop, etc in my washer, and felt that if I wouldn't want
stained underware, my child wouldn't want a stained diaper.

--
"Parents give up their rights when they drop the children off at public schools." ~ U.S. Federal Judge Melinda Harmon

"None of the world's problems will have a solution until the world's individuals become thoroughly self-educated." ~ Buckminster Fuller