[blparent] Breast milk production treatments

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Sep 25 15:12:33 UTC 2012

Don't know, but you really don't want reglan.
And yes, you will have to pay for donated breast milk. If it didn't work this way, don't you think every mom who couldn't breast-feed would use it?
You may get lucky and find a mom who has extra breast milk.
But it's not like you just are given this for free.