[blparent] Breast milk production treatments

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Sep 25 17:00:13 UTC 2012

I couldn't remember the name phenugreek, but that's one of the herbs in More
Milk Plus, and also in the Mother's Milk Tea that I bought.  It's not
advisable to take phenugreek during pregnancy, though.  Not that it's bad
for the baby, but I think I remember reading that it can cause early
contractions.  I can't recall for sure, though, since it's been a long time,
so anybody who wants to know should do her own research.

And yes, I got very used to oatmeal and barley for breakfast, lunch, and
dinner!

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.