[blparent] diapers

Jess ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Tue Sep 25 21:15:43 UTC 2012

Hi,
My daughter who is almost a year old has very sensitive skin, I've
tried the Seventh Generation diapers once and I really liked them. I
was actually talking to the foster mom for a bit this afternoon because
we changed the day of one of our visits this week because she has a
biological daughter who has a birthday on Thursday. And, she said that
she had entertained the thought of using cloth diapers. But, I think
she decided not to because it would be to late to start now and it
wouldn't be fair to us because we would be switching between both types
of diapers. I'm finding that I'm liking using the Huggies Slip on
Diapers because it's easier for me especially since she is moving
around now and is quite the wiggle worm on top of it.