[blparent] GI Issues While Pregnant?

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:20:38 UTC 2012

Hello,
Over the passed few weeks I've been experienceing some interesting GI
issues other than morning sickness.  Vommiting, diareah, gass, and
siveer pain in the uper stomach.  Since the pains get worse after
eating any kind of proteen my OB thought it was gall stones.  One
negative ultrosound later, were all still stumped, OB says it sounds
like gastritis (spelling) and has recomended I see a GI expert.
Has anyone had an experience like this during a pregnancy, and did you
find things that helped?  I'm 11 weeks and five days by the way, and
baby has a strong heart beat