[blparent] On public transportation with a baby

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Sep 30 03:47:40 UTC 2012

When our kids were little, I was never asked to take them out of the stroler, but I have seen others with strolers on the bus here in the Twincities.
However, I always kept a firm hand on the stroler when on the bus, and sometimes we went all the way to the back rather than sitting in the front and
blocking the aisle.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson