[blparent] Cars eats stroller

Jan Ahmed jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:12:00 UTC 2013

 I know this has been the many many many times. I'm sorry. I'm trying to get a resource list together, but don't have it together yet. It would be easier when parents ask these normal questions to point them to a list. Anyway, There are times when the carrier can't be used. You need a car seat and stroller. I know about the sick and stroll. Are there other great options for car seat stroller combinations that are light, and easy. Yet safe.  This question is not for infants, but for older babies. Again I apologize for the redundant message.

Sent from my iPhone