[blparent] Fw: [blindkid] Babies of Blind Moms Excel in VisionTests

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Apr 11 19:25:45 UTC 2013

That article made me breathe a little easier.  I actually had to
"accidentally" drop it in a few e-mail inboxes because the naysayers in my
family used the whole eye contact thing heavily against me when they were
trying to talk me into giving up my baby.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.