[blparent] Feds Fault Preemie Researchers For Ethical Lapses

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Fri Apr 12 20:07:40 UTC 2013

I read somewhere that babies with less and less lung development are being
saved, and sometimes it becomes necessary to knowingly crank up the oxygen
to levels that are dangerous to eyesight in order to have a chance at
preserving life.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.