[blparent] 3D sonograms let blind expectant parents"see" theirbabies

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Apr 18 17:38:31 UTC 2013

When my daughter was a tiny baby, we called her feet her two best buds that
she liked to take everywhere with her.  She didn't seem to understand that
her feet were attached to her.  When she got a little older and we would put
her in footy pajamas, she'd always say, "Bye feet!  Bye knees!  Bye diaper!
Bye tummy!"

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.