[blparent] My story and request for help.

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:01:36 UTC 2013

Hey y'all,
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, but forgive me if I'm not.
I have put an entry up on my website telling my story and request for
assistance. I would be forever grateful if y'all could read it and help
me spread the link as far as you can.
As it says on the website, please feel free to ask me any questions as
well. It was a hard step for me to take to put up the plea, but it's
become easier to talk about it since I did.
I will stop rambling and give you the link. Thank you in advance for any
support you are able to give.
http://www.iampipi.com

Pipi