[blparent] My story and request for help.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Apr 19 16:21:17 UTC 2013

Gabe,

You probably saw this, but she says that Kansas rehab doesn't pay for out of state child care.  It is not all that uncommon for
states to be more restrictive when people go out of state, but I wonder if it wouldn't be worth appealing the decision.  If she is
planning to remain a Kansas resident, she should work with someone to explore whether that is possible.  At the very least, one
would think they would pay her the amount they would have paid in Kansas, even if the rates might be higher where she is now.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:40:56 -0700, Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S wrote:

>Rehab services used to pay for this, I wonder why they don't now?

>Gabe Vega
>Sent from my iPhone
>(623) 565-9357

>On Apr 19, 2013, at 7:01 AM, Pipi <blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hey y'all,
>> I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, but forgive me if I'm not.
>> I have put an entry up on my website telling my story and request for assistance. I would be forever grateful if y'all could
read it and help me spread the link as far as you can.
>> As it says on the website, please feel free to ask me any questions as well. It was a hard step for me to take to put up the
plea, but it's become easier to talk about it since I did.