[blparent] Please, Please Read: Parenting Questions the Court Will Want Me To Answer: Any Advice?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Apr 20 15:59:17 UTC 2013

Kids are amazingly flexible.  My daughter seemed to learn early that
pointing and grunting wasn't going to work well.  Her verbal skills were
advanced at a young age, I think out of necessity.  She would also take my
hand and put it on things, and she learned to use direction words like
'left' or 'behind you' more effectively by four or five than some adults
ever do.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.