[blparent] Better programs to consider

Marla Wertman mwertman72 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:48:29 UTC 2013

Hi all.  The point here is not whether Pipi does or does not attend an
nfb center or what kind of training center is best. The point is that
Pipi has Chosen to attend CCB and we need to support that decision.
Pipi, if you are getting help from rehab to pay for your training, could
they help with child care too?

Marla Wertman <mwertman72 at gmail.com>