[blparent] Better programs to consider

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:27:57 UTC 2013

Eric,
I will attempt to address all of your questions.
I am aware of the cost of CCB and that part of it has already been
approved and taken care of. It isn't so much that I have my heart set of
CCB as much as it is the center that fits my current needs for many reasons.
I am aware that her childcare is not payed for. That is why I am trying
to find ways to pay for it. No matter where I went to receive training,
childcare would be an issue.
I do not have anyone sighted in Colorado that I know as of yet, but I'm
not sure what that has to do with anything? I'm confused on this part.
I am not looking to move anywhere at this point. I am looking to go for
training and go from there. I will still have a house to come back to
in  Kansas if I have to make that decision.
Savannah isn't blind.
I wouldn't be wasting money with CCB.
I hope that I have answered all of your questions. If for some reason I
can't make the plan I already have in motion work, I will look for other
options, but at this point, I feel that I am doing the best thing for
myself and Savannah.
Pipi