[blparent] Final word on: Better programs to consider

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:12:12 UTC 2013

Pipi, I, definitely, am aboard with your decision to attend CCB.  Don't
give up on child care options, period.  If that's what you want, that's
what you get.  Steve, I can see why see why you say my statement about
Blind, Inc., is unfair.  I learned skills real early.  I would say that
it's a good center, from what I hear.  I tried applying out here in
California for the Louisiana Center, they in Rehab wanted to send me to San
Pablo.  So I maintain, no matter where someone goes, you'll be independet.
And I agree with Melissa that it's not for everyone.

In closing my last comments, all I can say to you is that no matter where
you go, you get hands-on training.  Good luck, Pipi.  I support you.  Topic
closed on my end.
..

Eric from Los Angeles.  May 2013 be the best ever, and may the rest of
your life be a joyous occasion. Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  On
Night Talk: 914-940-1028.  Confidentiality Notice: This email is for the
sole use of its its intended recipient(s).  Please consider before
forwarding.  Any communication deemed to be slanderous, obscene or
inappropriate in any way may be subject to blacklisting without notice.
recipient(s) are hereby reminded that harassment, at any time, will not be
tolerated.   c+,aber, an objectionable email may be a deletable email.
Thank you for your cooperation.