[blparent] My story and request for help

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:12:15 UTC 2013

Pippi,

Have you spoke with NFB Colorado members? And I don't keep up like I
should on this list, but is the problem finding child care itself or the
cost? Do you qualify for any programs? What about Title 19, I think
that's what it's called, or other assistance programs. Maybe speak with
a chapter member in the city CCB is located because they may know of
something an affiliate member does not.

Bridgit
Message: 9