[blparent] My story and request for help

Marla Wertman mwertman72 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 02:52:37 UTC 2013

From what I understand, Pipi lost a lot of her vision after her daughter
was born.  This is why though I am of the opinion that though the nfb
centers provide wonderful training and are probably the best training
centers, from what I know they require a 6 to 9 month commitment not
everyone can simply get up and leave their home for that amount of time.

Marla Wertman <mwertman72 at gmail.com>