[blparent] My story and request for help

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 02:47:47 UTC 2013

Gabe,

It's not what you say but rather how you say it. Remember, speech
recognition may not convey how you meant it. I always like to reread
my messages a time or two before I hit enter.
These lists are hear for support and community; therefore, tolerance
is a must. sometimes, that may mean not commenting or waiting a little
while to do so especially if a certain topic is a hot button issue for
you. With that said, thanks for your contributions!

Danielle