[blparent] FW: [Blind-cooks] letting go, cut the apron string

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Apr 28 21:29:58 UTC 2013

I totally get that, Mama!  Mine's only five, so the apron strings are still
a little shorter.  But I've let her play outside with some of the other kids
in the condo complex by herself a few times lately, and last night I let her
watch part of a movie in a neighbor's house without being right there
myself.  It's not an easy feeling, even if you know it's best for your
kiddo.  Hang in there!

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.