[blparent] back to school

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:04:15 UTC 2013

Jo Elizabeth, perhaps you will meet other parents who can bring Sarah home.
That was the specific reason that I got involved with school board and other
activities when my sons were in preschool which, at that time, was a 3.5
hour day. An 11:10 dismissal for working parents! Good luck!
That's a long walk for an almost 11 year old dog even on a good day. Keep
your cane with you! My first girl retired at 10.5, and I probably should
have retired her before that.
Sharon