[blparent] back to school

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Aug 8 22:50:18 UTC 2013

We are nine tenths of a mile, from the door of my house to the parking lot
at the school.  I'm still hashing out options.  It's unsettling not to have
my ducks in a row with less than two weeks before school starts, but as with
you, communications from the school district and its various departments has
been less than stellar.  For example, nowhere was it noted to bring school
supplies and drop them off at Back to School Night, in less than an hour,
except on the phone dialer today.  That's an automatic message generated by
the office.  So in I shall walk, empty-handed, because I can't get to the
store and be on time.  They'll have to get their supplies next week.  Grrr!

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.