[blparent] Question about coupons and ads

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 19:14:59 UTC 2013

Jennifer,

Thanks, I'll have to check these links out. I recently started using the
Subscribe and Save on Amazon for products difficult to find locally like
Seventh Generation products. Some items are a great deal this way, but
I've also come across a lot that's not better than buying elsewhere.

A few markets will deliver in my area, but we don't mind walking to the
market, and we live close enough to one. It's about a 15 to 20 minute
walk.

This is very helpful. I appreciate it.

Bridgit
JMessage: 2