[blparent] FW: New law in Illinois Creates Bring Your ParentsTo School Day

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 05:43:27 UTC 2013

Eric, I must have missed how you pose your question in terms of blind
parents? We can have volumes of discussion on allowing government to
mandate parents' come to school on a particular day and if they do not
come then what happens. How does all of this specifically relate to
blind parents?
Mark Feliz

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/jen10514%40gmai