[blparent] [Bulk] Pregnancy and blind moms with lumbar shunts

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Wed Aug 28 19:13:24 UTC 2013

Mary, the shunt is outside my experience, but I   will be happy to get into
birth without epidurals with you if you are interested. That is how I did it
and one of mine was a 10 pound baby. :)

I hope you find the information you are looking for though as I want every
mom to get the opportunity to have the birth experience of her  choice.

Jennifer

hartle